Bixo Trade company is officially registered in Bixo FinTech Ltd. Our Corporate Headquarters is located here: 98 S Main St, Royal Oak, MI 48067, United States. In the process of interaction with our clients we get to know some personal data about our users. This document details the way we collect, process and store this information.
How does the company collect customer data?
- The device, you use when you visit the website of the BixoTrade project, transmits your location, IP address, OS data, browser data, etc. This data is not personal information that declare user identity.
- During the registration, the user specifies such data as login, name and e-mail.
- In the course of cooperation with the client, we get to know payment system details that the participant uses to deposit and withdraw funds.
- We collect data on participant behavior on the website of the project through the cookie technologies. By registration on the website, the user automatically agrees on transfer and collection of this information.
How do we process and use personal information?
- Client personal information is necessary for the company to identify the client in the system and to carry out investment activity. We collect the required minimum without which the interaction between the company and the user is impossible
- Separate client data, that we collect through the cookie technologies, is used for internal analytics and statistics, evaluation of advertising efficiency, and results of the resource in the search engines.
- The client information collected in the course of his financial transactions is confidential and is used only within the boundaries of the services we provide.
- Additionally, the company reserves the right to inform the user according to the provided contacts about promotions, bonuses, events, etc.
Disclosure and protection of information
- The company undertakes not to disclose to third parties the information received in the process of cooperation with the investor.
- The information the company possesses can be disclosed in cases specified by law.
- BixoTrade undertakes to use the full range of measures to protect information and prevent unauthorized access to it.
- The company uses reliable data encryption, firewall and controlls the validity of physical access to accounts.
The personal data, that we collect, does not identify the participant and cannot be used by anyone for this purpose. While registrating on the website of BixoTrade project, you confirm your consent to transfer, collection, storage, and usage of personal information by the company. If you are not agree, we suggest you to leave the website and do not go through the registration procedure.